|No. of words:||3,097|
|Writer, creator:||Michelle Hellstern|
Gut feeling is the forty-eighth chapter of Stanford. It is also the end of part one.
- Émile has to perform emergency surgery on Dawn.
- Jake assists him via phone.
- He also tells a flashback about how he was stabbed and nearly died in Cecilia's arms.
- Jake (on the other end of the line; in flashback)
- Cecilia (in flashback)
- Tory (in flashback)
- Rico (in flashback)
- Astur (also in flashback)
- Precious (also in flashback)
- Dendro (in flashback)
- Shaw (in flashback)
- Ash's Pikachu
- Dawn's Togekiss
- Browning HP (mentioned)
- Glock 21
- SIG 551
Émile mentions Frasier.
- Émile gets over his fear of internal organs
- He also tries to help Dawn urinate, concluding that he doesn't want to be a paedophile or it could be the fact that he is very respectful (or maybe even because he's seen enough naked women at crime scenes).
- Émile fails to mention that the person he stabbed somehow lived.