Émile's Staraptor aka Astur is his third Pokémon. Though his name is Astur, Émile didn't realise this until after about 24 years. He first appeared in chapter 1 of Radiant Ace. He is a shiny, but he is different than most shinies: his eyes are dark blue and his bill is pure yellow (instead of being tipped in brownish-black).
In chapter 46, he was shot by a Team Havoc poacher; however, it was only in the wing and he survived.
He was caught at Route 101 in Hoenn. It is unknown as to why he was there.
Before Émile went to Unova, he left him with Astur's mate, Arlie, under the care of his father.
|A † shows that the move was used recently, unless all moves fit this case.|
- Double Aerial Ace with Arlie.
- Chapter 26 of Stanford: "Full battle! Stan VS Émile!"
- Chapter 35 of Stanford: "Flashback to DP136"
- Chapter 40 of Stanford: "VS Luxio and Jolteon!" (in the background)
- Chapter 41 of Stanford: "The Oriss Emergency"
- Chapter 46 of Stanford: "And the threat continues"
- Chapter 47 of Stanford: "Fatigue"
- Chapter 48 of Stanford: "Gut feeling"
- Chapter 49 of Stanford: "Truth" (briefly)